macOS Catalina 10.15.4 (19E266) [MAS] | 7,68 GB.
Version: 10.15.4 Build (19E266)
Interface Language: Multilingual.
Developer: © 2019 Apple, Inc.
Platform : Intel only.
Tablet : Not required.
System requirements : OS X 10.9 or later.
macOS 10.15 Catalina supports the following models:
MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer
Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
iMac: Late 2012 or newer
Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer
With macOS Catalina, you'll love your Mac even more. Three brand new apps: Apple Music, Apple TV, and Podcasts. The new Latitude app that helps you find your lost Mac. Your favorite iPad apps are now on Mac. Ability to use iPad as a second display. Whatever you do, the Mac will exceed your expectations.
macOS 10.15.4 Release Notes
macOS Catalina 10.15.4 provides iCloud Drive shared folders, restrictions on communication using the “Screen Time” function, synchronized music playback of lyrics in Apple Music, and much more. This update also improves Mac stability, reliability, and security.
• Share iCloud Drive folders directly from Finder.
• Controls that allow you to determine who has access to the folder: only users invited by you or anyone who has a link to the folder.
• Ability to determine access levels for individual users: making changes and adding files to a folder or just viewing and downloading files from a folder.
• Communication restrictions that give you control over who your children communicate with and who can communicate with them throughout the day and at rest.
• Control the playback of video clips on your children's devices.
• Synchronized with music to view lyrics in Apple Music, including the ability to jump to any part of a song by tapping the corresponding line in text view.
• Support for importing passwords from Google Chrome into iCloud Keychain for easy password completion in Safari and on all your devices.
• Controls that allow you to duplicate tabs and close all tabs to the right of the current one.
• Support for playing available Netflix HDR content on compatible computers.
App Store with Apple Arcade
• One-stop shopping feature: A one-time purchase of an app that supports this feature lets you use it on all your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
• The Apple Arcade games you recently played are displayed on the Arcade tab — you can continue playing the game on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Pro Display XDR Monitor
• Custom reference modes in which you can adjust the color gamut, white point, brightness, and transfer function for specific workflows.
• The ability to configure the mouse pointer to follow the head movements so that the cursor movements on the screen repeat exactly the movements of your head.
This update also contains bug fixes and other improvements:
• High dynamic range (HDR) content output to third-party monitors with HDR10 support and TVs connected via DisplayPort or HDMI.
• Support for OAuth authentication for Outlook.com accounts to increase security.
• Support for transferring CalDav reminders when switching to iCloud reminders on the second device.
• Fixed a bug due to which, when the Dark mode was turned on, in one application text that was copied and pasted from another application might not be displayed.
• An issue has been fixed in Safari where CAPTCHA images may not display correctly.
• Fixed a bug due to which the application “Reminders” could send notifications about already completed reminders.
• Fixed a problem with the brightness level of the LG UltraFine 5K monitor after exiting sleep mode.
Enabling the ability to install third-party applications.
sudo spctl - master - disable
Creating a bootable flash drive. Where USB is your flash drive, in the format of Mac OS Extended (journal) size of at least 8 Gb.
sudo / Applications / Install \ macOS \ 10.15 \ Beta . app / Contents / Resources / createinstallmedia - volume / Volumes / USB